You can have Buffalo Nachos using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Nachos
- You need of ground buffalo.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of refried beans.
- It’s of diced olives.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of salad mix.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s of herbs and spices of your choice ( we use parsley, oregano, pepper, garlic salt, basil, thyme, sage, smidge of cayenne pepper, ground ginger).
- Prepare of salsa.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of chopped onion.
Buffalo Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray/ grease a casserole dish.
- Spray or grease a frying pan.
- Add buffalo, herbs, spices to frying pan, onions.
- Fry til fully cooked, looks like ground hamburger.
- Set aside frying pan.
- Cook refried beans in a pot.
- Pour chips in the casserole dish.
- Even out chips so the dish is completely covered.
- Spread refried beans across the chips.
- Spread buffalo across refried beans.
- Drain olives.
- Spread olives across buffalo.
- Generously layer cheese on the olives.
- Stick it in the oven.
- Bake til the cheese is melted.
- While baking away, take a bowl and alternate tearing the spinach and salad mix to bite size.
- Pull out nachos when cheese is melted (20-30 minutes).
- Serve nachos with your salad and spinach mix, salsa, sour cream.