Spicy seafood noodles. Jjamppong is spicy seafood noodle soup. It's a popular Korean noodle dish. Today's particular kind is spicy seafood noodles soup, which directly translates to Haemul Jjamppong (해물 짬뽕).
Find spicy seafood noodles stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Do you like spicy seafood dishes? Then, you have to try these noodles someday. You can have Spicy seafood noodles using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy seafood noodles
- Prepare of Indomie noodles (1 super pack).
- It’s of Crabs.
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Prepare of Garlic and ginger.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Chilli peppers (red and green).
- You need of Broccoli (optional).
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
To serve, place some noodles in a bowl and then pour the soup with seafood and vegetables on top. Noodles King Noodles Hot And Sour Noodles Of Chongqing Style Instant Noodles Fast Food Sweet Potato Vermicelli Spicy Tteokbokki with Seafood korean spicy cup instant noodle made in korea. Beef, bok choy, cabbage, carrot, clams, dried anchovies, dried kelp, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, hot pepper flakes, jjajangmyeon noodles, large green onion, leek, mussels, onion, pork, salt, sesame oil, shrimp, squid, vegetable oil. Home » Stews & Soups » Jjamppong – Spicy Korean Seafood Noodles.
Spicy seafood noodles step by step
- First, you wash and clean the crabs and shrimps and set aside.
- Wash all vegetables and cut into desired sizes and keep aside..
- Boil eggs and keep for garnishing. While doing this you can start the next step 👇🏾.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and ginger with white pepper. Stir for 1 minute then add in the crabs..
- Stir frying on a low heat, add maggi to taste. Add thyme and curry if you want and then put in the shrimps and fry for 1 minute..
- Now in a separate pot, boil water and add little salt to it. Once it gets to boiling point, put in raw broccoli 🥦 and leave to cook for 2- 3 minutes (you don't want to over cook it).
- In the stir fry pan, pour boiling hot water (enough to cook your noodles) then add noodles to cook.
- Put in indomie seasoning and the remaining vegetables for it to cook. You can add in the broccoli 🥦at this stage or leave it for garnishing later.
- The noodles should be cooked in 3 minutes. If you like it a bit watery like I do, then remove it immediately it cooks to avoid soggy noodles..
- Pour noodles in a bowl and garnish with broccoli and eggs and enjoy with any drink of your choice 😋😋.
If the broth turns out too spicy for you, dilute with more water or broth. Then season-to-taste with more salt and black pepper. There are two majorly popular Chinese inspired Korean foods. One is the Jjajangmyun and the other is this Korean spicy seafood noodle soup, Jjamppong (짬뽕). Korean-Chinese cuisine was developed by earlyChinese immigrants in Korea, and has become a huge part of Korean food culture.