Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze.
You can have Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of crumbs made from about 1 1/4 bags Pepperidge Farms salted Caramel cookies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips, melted.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of FOR THE SALTED CARAMEL GANACHE GLAZE.
- It’s 6 of Ghirardelli salted Caramel chocolates.
- You need 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need of whipped cream.
- Prepare 12 of fresh rasberries.
Chocolate Individual Cheesecakes with a Salted Chocolate Caramel Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a 12 cup standard muffin Tin with foil liners.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter until moistened.
- Evenly divide crumbs into muffin tins and press firmly. Refigerate while making filling.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add and beat in the sweetened condensed milk, melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg..
- Evenly divide filling over crusts in foil lined tins. Bake 26 to 20 minutes until set.
- Cool om rack in pan until it reaches room temperature.
- MAKE SALTED CARAMEL GLAZE.
- Melt chocolates and cream in microwave just until melted, about 10 to 25 seconds in the microwave, depending on your microwave.
- Spoon and smooth an equal amount of wwarm glaze over each cheesecake. Chill cheesecakes at least 8 hours or overnight for best texture and flavor.
- Garnish with whipped cream and top each with a fresh rasberrie.