[Ghibli] Kiki's Delivery Service Jiji Cookies.
You can cook [Ghibli] Kiki's Delivery Service Jiji Cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Ghibli] Kiki's Delivery Service Jiji Cookies
- Prepare 1 of [Basic cookie dough] Please see Miruti's recipe.
- You need 120 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- You need 40 grams of ＊Sugar.
- It’s 60 grams of ＊Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Pure cocoa.
- You need 1 of ＊Red food colouring.
[Ghibli] Kiki's Delivery Service Jiji Cookies step by step
- Make 3 types of cookie dough: plain dough, dough with cocoa powder, and dough with red food coloring..
- Use the cocoa cookie dough to make a long, thin tail, and make a teardrop shape to use for the body. Lay the body piece on top of the tail to connect them..
- Make an oval shape for the head and lay it on top of the body piece to connect them, then attach two long triangular pieces for the ears..
- Make two round eyes out of the plain dough, and place chocolate chips in the center for the pupils..
- Using the plain dough, make two triangular pieces slightly smaller than the ear pieces and place them on the outer edge of the ears..
- Make two triangles with the red cookie dough and arrange them in a ribbon shape. Make a square piece and place it in the middle to make the ribbon's knot..
- Bake them for 12 minutes at 170℃ and they're finished..