Chocolate Shortbread Cookies For Valentine's Day.
You can cook Chocolate Shortbread Cookies For Valentine's Day using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Shortbread Cookies For Valentine's Day
- It’s 120 grams of Salted butter.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 10 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- Prepare 55 grams of Granulated sugar.
Chocolate Shortbread Cookies For Valentine's Day instructions
- Make this in a twisted style. Bring the butter to room temperature or soften in the microwave, and whip as to add air. Add the Hanami sugar (granulated sugar) and whip again as if rubbing it in. Make it fluffy..
- Mix cake flour, almond flour, and cocoa together, and sift into the bowl. Use a bench scraper to scrape the edges of the bowl and mix. Form into one lump..
- Roll the dough to 1 cm thick on a pan, wrap in plastic wrap and store in the fridge. Let it sit for about an hour..
- Preheat an oven to 170°C (338 Fahrenheit). Cut the dough into bars on a work surface that's been dusted with flour. Prick holes in the bars to make them look the way shortbread usually does. (The photo shows the plain shortbread version.).
- Bake in a 170℃ (338 Fahrenheit) oven on the middle rack for about 20~25 minutes. Adjust the time depending on your oven. Since the color of the chocolate dough will not change, keep an eye on it when the baking time is almost up so that it doesn't get burned!.