Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls.
You can have Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls
- It’s 360g, of Cake: I used leftover of Christmas Fruit cake.
- Prepare 85g of Chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 70 ml of Dark Rum:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rum essence:.
- You need as required of Chocolate for dipping.
- You need as required of White chocolate for garnish.
Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls instructions
- Crumble cake pieces in food processor or by hands..
- Transfer the crumbs in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt chocolate in microwave at full power..
- Whisk with spatula until entire chocolate is melted nicely..
- Pour melted chocolate on cake crumbs and mix with a spatula to coat all dry crumbs with chocolate..
- Combine the rum with chocolate-cake mixture until everything comes together to form a large dough ball..
- Form medium sized balls..
- Take a bowl melt chocolate for dipping..
- Dip balls in melted chocolate..
- Take them on tray..
- Freeze them for 10mins..
- Decoration them with melted white chocolate..