Candy cane fudge. Reviews for: Photos of Candy Cane Fudge. White chocolate fudge swirled with bits of candy canes and topped with more—I make a ton of the stuff not only because my family inhales it, but because it's the perfect hostess gift. Oh it's the time to get your food gifting skills READY!
If not, then you need to resolve that pronto. The fudge is super simple to make. Both of our families really liked this fudge. You can have Candy cane fudge using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Candy cane fudge
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 1/2 packages of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 7 of crushed candy cane.
So I thought I would post the recipe here, for others to enjoy. Easy chocolate swirled fudge filled peppermint and candy canes. This swirly-twirly-chocolate-white-chocolate-candy-cane-crunch fudge is certainly something I do not want to share. Get ready to prepare a smashing dessert guys!
Candy cane fudge step by step
- Mix condensed milk and white chocolate chips and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Add crushed candy canes.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight put crushed candy canes on top..
Today we are making some yummilicious candy cane fudge and this recipe is the best. What are you going to do with all of that leftover candy cane and chocolate from your Christmas gifts? You know what you have to do! Put it all together in a big bowl and create candy cane fudge! You can make this delicious candy cane fudge recipe in just a few minutes – it's only four steps!