Sunshines Christmas Yellow Cake and Butter Cream.
You can cook Sunshines Christmas Yellow Cake and Butter Cream using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunshines Christmas Yellow Cake and Butter Cream
- It’s of yellow cake.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- You need of buttercream frosting.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Sunshines Christmas Yellow Cake and Butter Cream step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake on 350°F, in 2- 8 or 9 inch pans, slightly grease the pans and flour pans..
- Put all dry ingredients in mixing bowl, now add your milk and vanilla start mixing till mixed about a minute, then stop mixing, scrape the bowl,add the eggs, mix for 2 minutes..
- Divide the batter evenly into the two pans.
- Now bake the cakes for 30 to 33 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted come out clean… cool cakes completely before frosting..
- Place your butter in mixing bowl, whip the butter until it's creamy, scrape around the mixing bowl, add evaporated milk, vanilla extract, salt,and one cup of powder sugar, using an electric mixer or stand up mixer, mix until creamy, scrape around the bowl, now add the rest of powdered sugar one cup at a time, till u get the ideal frosting u want, if needed add the 1/4 cup of powder sugar if needed..
- When the cake is completely cooled off in about an hour frost your cake. enjoy !!!!!!.
- Up to you to use whatever you want is food coloring,decorations just have fun! !!!!!!.