Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad.
You can have Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad
- You need 2 of Barbecue Chicken Thighs.
- It’s of Iceburg Lettuce.
- Prepare of Fita Cheese.
- It’s of Sweet Corn.
- It’s of Green olives.
- Prepare slices of Carrot.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need of Your favorite salad dressing.
- You need To taste of Salt & Papper.
Barbecue Chicken Santa Fe Salad instructions
- Dice up lettuce and place on a plate. Add corn, carrots, olives, feta cheese and strawberries. Heat up chicken and cut up placing on top of salad. Add salt & pepper to taste and your favorite salad dressing. Enjoy!.