Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert. This Banana Pudding Trifle has layers of pudding, homemade whipped cream, pound cake, and vanilla wafers. Everyone loves it at get-togethers and it has even been the highest auctioned dessert and multiple dessert auctions! This dessert is best if eaten the same day it is made as the bananas will tend to darken.
It is served cold and creamy making it the perfect dessert for both Spring and Summer entertaining. It is most often served out of a casserole dish, but it is especially impressive standing tall in a trifle dish. Homemade Banana Pudding Trifle is a classic, Southern dish that's required for any holiday or special occasion. You can cook Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert
- Prepare 2 packages of Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies, crumbled.
- You need 6 of Bananas, or more as needed.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 box of French Vanilla instant Pudding (5oz size).
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 14 oz of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- It’s 12 oz of Container Whipped Topping, thawed.
Layered bananas, cookies, pudding, and fresh whipped cream come together for a show-stopping dessert that's downright heavenly! I have a confession to make. LINK TO COMPLETE RECIPE BELOW: This banana pudding trifle with meringue topping is the stuff dreams are made of. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts.
Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert step by step
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a bowl and mix well..
- Combine cream cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and mix until smooth..
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture..
- Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture and blend well..
- Place a layer of crumbled cookies into the bottom of the trifle bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2 inch pieces (circles). Place a layer of sliced bananas over the crumbled cookies. Carefully spoon 1/3 of the pudding mixture over the top of the bananas. Repeat layer of cookies, banana and pudding 2 more times and top with remaining cookie crumbles..
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or more and it's ready to serve..
It's a classic Southern recipe, and for good reason; luscious layers of pudding, whipped cream, ripe Do I need a trifle dish to make this? Though trifle dishes are the most classic way to serve banana pudding, you can serve them in pretty much. I asked III what he thought I should bring and he said. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate layers of pudding, banana slices, and vanilla wafers.