Chocolate peanut clusters. These super easy two ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters make the perfect last minute edible gift or snack idea this Christmas! I can't believe its nearly Christmas… four more sleeps until the big day. Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Peanut Clusters.
Stir frequently over low to medium heat until melted; add Reviews for: Photos of Peanut Clusters. As a little girl, Chocolate Peanut Clusters were my "special treat" I always picked out and have long been on my bucket list of "to make" recipes. And this recipe did not disappoint! You can cook Chocolate peanut clusters using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut clusters
- You need 1 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Reese's peanut butter chips.
- It’s 350 grams of salted roasted peanuts.
Who loves chocolate covered peanuts??? · These delicious, no-bake, chocolate Pretzel Peanut Clusters take just minutes to make and are the perfect bite-size treat! Instead of peanuts, make the clusters with pecan and walnut halves, or a combination. Enjoy these three ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters! Made with dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts, they're the perfect chocolate treat for entertaining or the holidays.
Chocolate peanut clusters step by step
- Melt both chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Do not overheat or boil..
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanuts..
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Leave on counter to cool for approx one hour (until hard).
So, naturally making peanut clusters in the crockpot is my best idea for an easy chocolate dessert idea right? You can substitute raisins for peanuts. Which brings me to the chocolate peanut clusters practically shouting for my attention. Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave on reduced heat. Stir in the crunchie bar and peanuts.