Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter ( 2 sticks ) at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped peppermint candy.
- Prepare of andes chocolate candies, broken in half, about 18 candies broken in half.
Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl, flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt until well blended..
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat in.
- Stir in flour mixture just until well combined.
- Add peppermint candy and fold it into the batter.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pans. Press a Andes Ch I colate mint half into the center of each ball.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, remove them while they still are slightly soft in the middle. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool completely.