Mouth watering Meatloaf. Whether served with a side of mashed potatoes or stuffed between two slices of bread, meatloaf is a. This is an easy throw together meatloaf that is super moist with a tangy sauce topping, but not baked in a loaf pan, but a cake pan. Recipe by Auntbee in Port Per.
I was raised on very boring meatloaf. I found a wonderful way to add a blast of flavor to a standard piece of Hamburgh. If you click or tap any of the links above, it will instantly take you to the recipe below. You can cook Mouth watering Meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mouth watering Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 slice of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 head of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 of adobo.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 envelope of sazon accent.
- It’s 1/4 slice of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of garlic cream of mushroom.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 of cilantro.
This is a twist on Paula Deans meatloaf. Im a picky meatloaf girl and this one knocks it out of the park. This recipe is anything but regular old meatloaf! Everyone will love this moist version made in the slow cooker, with milk, mushrooms.
Mouth watering Meatloaf instructions
- preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- mix all the ingredients together except the onion, garlic cloves, peppers and the can of garlic cream of mushroom.
- throw the onions, garlic and peppers in to the blender until it's smooth and creamy.
- pour the blend into the meatloaf mixture and mix it up well.
- put mixture in the meatloaf pan and pour the garlic cream of mushroom over the meat, cover in foil and pop it in the oven.
- The dish should be done in 45min (:.
- ENJOYY ! !.
A simple, mouth-watering, yet an elegant meal is enough to leave a long-lasting impression on your guests. Planning a five-course dinner is not a small and easy task. mouth-watering definition: (of food) having a very good appearance or smell that makes you want to eat. Add mouth-watering to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Juicy, mouth watering meatloaf from the slow cooker! Prepping meatloaf takes just minutes, and you can have it on the table in less than an hour.