Candy cane pie. This delightfully simple pie will be the whimsical treat your friends and family will love this holiday season. When my college roommate first made this pie, I couldn't get enough! Using a store-bought crust helps save time when you're in the midst of the holidays.
It's so easy to make and no one will ever guess that it's low carb! This Holiday Candy Cane Pie is perfect! It's a very simple recipe, but can be changed with different ingredients for a totally different flavor! You can have Candy cane pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Candy cane pie
- It’s 12 of candy canes.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of oreo cookie pie crust.
- Prepare 1 of regular size cool whip.
I recently shared this recipe over at I heart Naptime. Create this amazing candy cane mud pie for your next holiday celebration. This weekend is our annual family Christmas party and I am serving this amazing peppermint candy cane ice cream pie. Candy Cane Pie directions : Using a standing mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
Candy cane pie instructions
- soften cream cheese.
- add candy canes to a food processor. crush up to bit size. you can put them in a zip lock bag and crush with a hammer if you don't have a food processor..
- in a bowl, add the soften cream cheese and crush candy canes. stir to combine..
- fold cool whip in to cream cheese candy cane mixture..
- after well combined, fold in to oreo cookie crust..
- put in refrigerator until set. about an hour..
Oh my gosh this Candy Cane Pie is delicious! Light and fluffy candy cane flavored filling surrounded by a chocolate cookie crumb crust. It's like a holiday dream come true. How To Make A Candy Cane Pie Tasty TsukiraAquarius: i agree that a cheesecake should be classified as a pie, but you could have just said candy-cane cheesecake to convey what you're making. This candy cane pie will be Santa's favorite new holiday dessert!