Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks. Easy Mummy Halloween Treat – Dip these fun Chocolate Mummy Spoons into your hot chocolate. The perfect cute Halloween party treat. Breadsticks grissini, dipping sticks are generally pencil-sized sticks of crisp, dry bread originating in Turin Grissini with Chocolate cream and tea or coffee.
My hot cocoa cheesecake dip is the new and improved version for dipping cookies. Really, I like dipping any food, but cookies are my weakness. I would make fancy hot cocoas like hot fluffernutter cocoa and caramel cashew hot cocoa to use. You can cook Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks
- It’s 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 10-12 of ice cream sticks or spoons.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- You need of Marshmallows.
- You need of Oreo cookie chunks.
- It’s of Candy canes.
- You need of Nuts.
- It’s of Granola.
- You need of Dedicated coconut.
Homemade hot chocolate sticks wrapped in cellophane will make a great edible gift not only for Christmas! Stir it in steamed milk and enjoy! Make sure there are no air bubbles by pressing down especially around the edges. To get an even look on the surface, dip your spoon in hot water and.
Hot Chocolate Dip Sticks instructions
- On a double boiler or microwave safe bowl, mix butter & chocolate chunks (one flavor at a time).
- Once the chocolate is half melted, bring down fro & add condensed milk. Let it cool a bit..
- Now pour it in ice tray / Molds..
- Top it up with your favorite toppings…Play around with the flavors & varieties..
- As it starts getting little thick, put in IceCream sticks or spoons. Let it set in fridge..
- Flavors to play around – 1) Orange – Goes best with dark chocolate, Add a twist with some Rum Essence 2) Pineapple- perfect with white chocolate (slight yellow tinge) & desiccated coconut topping 3) Coffee – Make it in double layer – Add coffee to the melting chocolate. Tiramisu Flavor.
- Separate from the mold. The Hot Chocolate Sticks are ready…. Wrap it with Beautiful Christmas Themed Wraps & Share…..
- How to Use them – In a hot cup of milk, dip this stick. Stir well & enjoy the perfect Hot Chocolate for the Christmas…. A perfect Drink for those cold, chilling holiday Afternoons…. *** you can make it in double layer & different shapes too… *** While having it, you can add more granola, nuts or cookie chunks……
Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip – a dip made with hot chocolate mix, yogurt, and cream cheese for a cheesecake treat that is great to dip cookies in. This easy Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is the perfect no bake dessert to share at holiday parties. It is full of hot chocolate flavor, is easy to make. Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks are ideal for dunking in coffee or scooping up ice cream. Dip the sticks in the melted chocolate mixture and place on parchment paper covered baking sheet.