Tom Yum chicken.
You can have Tom Yum chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tom Yum chicken
- You need 300 grams of of mouth full size slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 slice of thai red chilies.
- You need 2 slice of of each galanga and lemon grass.
- You need 2 of coriander with roots cut and separate.
- Prepare 2 of half cut shallots.
- It’s 2 of green onion cut 2 cm long.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spoon of chillies paste oil.
- Prepare 1 of juice of half lime.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of chicken stock powder.
Tom Yum chicken instructions
- In the medium high heat add chicken stock in the pot then add galanga, lemon grass, chillies, shallots and coriander roots. Let's boil till get the herbs smell.
- Add chicken and let's boil again for 8 minutes then add coconut milk.
- Add tomatoes, chopped coriander and green onion in the pot stir just enough to soften tomatoes.
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and lime juice stir gently.
- Add chillies paste oil into the soup to make it becomes oily redish on the surface.