Healthy Dosa Recipes. Jowar dosa – Healthy thin and crisp dosas made with whole jowar or and urad dal. These are high in calcium and most other nutrients. These can also be served for dinner along with a chutney, sambar or curry.
The first Dosa is the regular, plain Dosa. Ghee Roast is my absolute favorite Dosa of all time. Healthy Homemade Ragi Dosa Recipe The Healthy Homemade Ragi Dosa Recipe is an absolutely delightful dosa which has the fresh nutty flavours from ragi seeds which have been ground together and fermented along with idli rice and urad dal. You can have Healthy Dosa Recipes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Dosa Recipes
- Prepare 1 cup of Split black Dal/Urad dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Moong dal/Green gram.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Bengal Gram.
- You need 1/2 cup of Puffed Rice.
- It’s 5 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry leave.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee/Butter.
Serve the Ragi Dosa along with your favourite chutney and serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Healthy Dosa with different grains and pulses recipe with step by step pictures and instructions. Do you have a fussy kid like me who refuse to eat whole grains as such? Dosa is one versatile South Indian food which comes with the goodness of one of more pulses and fits in almost any time of the day.
Healthy Dosa Recipes instructions
- Take a container add all Dal like urad dal, Bengal gram, moong dal,rice, puffed rice,methi seeds turad Dal wash it nicely and soak it for 7to 8 hours..
- Next step after soak of Dal grand paste & grand also Cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger garlic, curry leaves, coriander leaves grand it fine paste with all Dal, make a paste with out any lamps. Batter is ready. Add salt and Sugar mix it well..
- Take a pan add ghee or oil heat it add batter on pan spread it out fry it or bake it well enough for both side apply ghee to Dosa..
- All Dal/Grains Dal is ready and serve it hot with tomato ketchup and coconut chutney..
- Tips by adding sugar Dosa will become crispy..
This Indian pancake recipe prepared usually from the fermented batter of lentils or black gram and rice. Dosas can be prepared crisp and thinner, as we find Khali Dosa or Plain Dosa, but Dosa can also be prepared thicker and softer with the same batter, to call it. They are no Rice , no Fermentation, gluten free dosa. They are very high on Protei. Healthy Mix dal masala dosa – no rice added healthy protein packed, no rice and no fermentation mix dal dosa, crispy in every bite.