Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. A quick stir fried fenugreek leaves with prawns ( jhinga methi ki sabzi ) a tasty authentic family recipe. Apart from the dried leaves, the green leaves and the seeds are also commonly used while cooking.
Add the spring onion and green chillies and then cook for a few mins. After that, remove the cover and add the dry fenugreek leaves. Once done, switch off the flame, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve. You can cook Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves
- Prepare of prawns.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of big onion.
- It’s of tomatoes.
- It’s of green chillies.
- It’s of dry fenugreek leaves.
- You need of ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric.
- You need of garam masala powder.
Delicious methi prawns recipe is ready to be served. The recipe is called as Indian Dried Shrimp Or I can also call it as Sukat Javala Samudra Methi. Let me explain Sukat means dry, Javala is dried shrimp and Samudra Methi are fenugreek leaves which are grown on. View top rated Fenugreek leaves dried recipes with ratings and reviews.
Prawns with dry fenugreek leaves step by step
- First heat oil, add cumin seeds and onion, saute then add ginger garlic and chilli paste mix well for few seconds add the tomatoes and chilli, now add the turmeric and chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook for 2 mins..
- Then add the prawn and cook till done then add the washed dry fenugreek leaves and mix with prawns..
- This I used(pic1)now add 1 pinch of garam masala and mix..now garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Substitutes for Fenugreek leaves Dried/Powdered Fenugreek. Fenugreek seeds can be used as told above. But, you can also search for Kasoori methi which is a dried form of the leaves. It is used in many recipes to give the flavor but the taste can vary slightly. The dried leaves are in the crumbled form and have a very strong taste and smell.