Syrup Fried Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Syrup Fried Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Syrup Fried Banana Pancakes
- It’s of pancakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Syrup.
- Prepare of syrup fried bananas.
- Prepare 1 of Very ripe Bananna.
- You need 1 of Syrup.
Syrup Fried Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mix compete pancake mix with milk ( or follow directions on box..
- Flip pancakes only once when craters are visible ( avoid over burning the pancakes and the only flipped wants to maintain the fluffiness).
- what's the pancakes are done add a generous amount of sugar in between each pancake in the stack.
- Now onto the banana topping.
- Cut banana into at least seven pieces and placed them in a nonstick frying pan.
- the bananas in the frying pan and already started frying add 3 tablespoons of syrup. Let fry In for at least 6 minutes on medium heat..
- Add the bananas to pancakes. Top them off with syrup and enjoy..