Enchiladas on the Stovetop.
You can have Enchiladas on the Stovetop using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Enchiladas on the Stovetop
- It’s of large 10 inch flour tortillas.
- It’s of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare of canned black beans.
- Prepare of enchilada sauce see my recipe.
- It’s of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of ground paprika.
- Prepare of granulated onion powder.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of chives chopped.
Enchiladas on the Stovetop step by step
- Cube the chicken add the spices and salt let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat a skillet and cook turning as needed..
- Cook till done and most liquids are reduced..
- Lay a tortilla flat and cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add beans and cheese across the center in a line all the way across. Add some chicken.
- Roll the empty sides over the filling in, and towards the center. Add rolled enchilada to a deep pan then cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add cheese and chives. Do the second layer going the opposite direction and cover with sauce and cheese. Cover and simmer 15 minutes..
- Let rest covered 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.