Dairy-free artichoke dip.
You can have Dairy-free artichoke dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free artichoke dip
- Prepare 1 can of cannellini beans.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1 tsp of capers.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hormel real bacon bits.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 5 tbsp of olive oil.
Dairy-free artichoke dip instructions
- Drain cannellini beans. Fry in sauce pan with olive oil and oregano until slightly browned and soft enough to mash with potato masher..
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts..
- Pulse beans with olive oil in food processor until smooth and creamy. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Best served warm..