Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta.
You can have Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- It’s 400-500 gr of pasta penne.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (400 ml) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of t.s. chili flakes.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
Pasta with ground beef | One-Pot Pasta step by step
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the diced onion and ground meat. Cook, stirring occasionally, untill onion becames transpared and liquid mainly evaporated. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, chili flakes. cook stirring up to 1 more minute. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water and mix until combined. Add pasta..
- Simmer and low heat stirring time by time for 12-15 minutes. Add shredded mozzarella and parsley leaves to the plates..
- Video with cooking https://youtu.be/3vSquMwZOrc?sub_confirmation=1.