Chicken cordon bleu casserole. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Place chicken cubes in a glass baking dish, along with the Swiss cheese, and ham. Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain and transfer noodles to the prepared casserole dish; top with chicken, ham, and Swiss cheese. Place the rest of the chicken strips onto the soup layer, followed by the rest of the Swiss cheese. You can have Chicken cordon bleu casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken cordon bleu casserole
- It’s of rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare of deli ham.
- Prepare of swiss cheese.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of regular or Dijon mustard.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole will knock your socks off. It is so much easier than a traditional rolled and breaded cordon bleu and has even more flavor. With chicken, ham, and swiss in a creamy dijon sauce, you won't miss the breading one bit. Since you aren't coating or stuffing the chicken it is quick and easy.
Chicken cordon bleu casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray casserole dish with nonstick oil (I use coconut).
- Shred chicken. Add to casserole dish..
- Chop up ham and layer on top of chicken.
- In a separate bowl mix together (electric mixer) melted butter, softened cream cheese, mustard, salt, pepper. Spread mixture over the chicken and ham.
- Top with the Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 30 min or until cheese is bubbly.
Stir in flour and blend in milk, add dry mustard and seasonings. Prepare stuffing mixes according to package directions. Meanwhile, whisk together soup and milk. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick.