Spicy Chicken Biryani. There is a lot of recipes of Pakistani & Indian food. Afghani, American snacks, milkshakes, smoothies, desserts, cakes,and many more. Be the first to review this recipe.
Tonight, I prepared spicy chicken biryani , using my Andhra friend, Shakira's recipe. In this recipe, the chicken pieces are marinated in spice mixture and cooked with basmati rice in simmer. Spicy Chicken Biryani – Chef Rahat provides this wonderful tasty, mouthwatering biryani. You can cook Spicy Chicken Biryani using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Biryani
- Prepare 1 of Shan or Any Biryani Masala Packet. (Available at Indian and Pakistani stores easily ).
- It’s 3/4 kg of Rice (Sella) *It's a special rice for Biryani. U can always use Regular rice as well :)..
- You need 4 of onion, chopped (Large ones).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Oil (Vegetable ).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken (12 piece or more).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Orange Colour Food Colouring (To mix with 1/4 Cup water)..
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of Water (For boiling Rice) * Adding 1 teaspoon and 2 tablespoon of Oil to it While it's still Boiling..
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander (Finely chopped, Optional ).
- You need 4 of Green Chillies (Optional).
Spicy Chicken Biryani and Sweet Zarda Rice – A world-renowned Pakistani or Indian dish, Biryani takes. Biryani is a Middle Eastern and South Asian dish that usually mixes rice, vegetables, aromatic spices, and meat or poultry. Other than a very slight spicy hint from the spices, the only flavor in sight was. She physically pushes herself every single Now its time for layering the chicken biryani.
Spicy Chicken Biryani step by step
- Take a large non stick utensil. Put Oil and Chopped Onions. Start Frying Till they become light pinkish in colour..
- Add Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste to it along with chicken pieces. (Mix them with the help of a wooden spoon).
- Add Shan Biryani Masala Packet and 1 1/2 Cup Water..
- Continue cooking it on slow flame till the chicken is tender..
- Add Yogurt to it and leave it for another 10 minutes. (Do mix it after adding yogurt)..
- Biryani Masala is ready. ( Don't dry it out nor make it too runny, It will be a thick masala mixture).
- Soak Sella rice for at least 60 minutes prior boiling. Regular rice for 20 minutes soaking..
- Boil 1 1\2 liter Water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to it and 2 tablespoon Oil..
- Boil the Rice till they are done. Drain all the Water..
- Now Take another large cooking utensil and spread rice layer evenly..
- Add Biryani Masala Mixture on top of it. Then add another layer of Rice..
- Mix food colouring with warm water and spread on this top layer of Rice. (Keep it on slow flame for 20 minutes )..
- Mix it with a flat spoon before serving..
- You can garnish it with coriander and green chillies..
Chicken Biryani is one of my most favorite dishes and definitely one of the most requested meals at For extra spicy Biryani add sliced jalapeno. Add bay leaves and half of the marinated chicken and. Hyderabad chicken dum biryani is a popular Indian main course. Succulent chicken layered with An authentic Hyderabad chicken biryani cooked dum style. Chicken and partially cooked rice are.