Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa).
You can have Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa)
- It’s of Pork Sirloin Chops boneless (i cut it into 4 pieces).
- It’s of Marinade :.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- You need of chopped shallot.
- It’s of lemongrass, trimmed and finely chopped (3 tablespoons).
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of fish sauce.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of dipping sauce(Nuoc Cham) :.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of water.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Prepare of small garlic clove, minced.
- You need of chilis.
- It’s of carrot, minced.
Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) step by step
- Put the sugar, garlic, shallot and lemongrass into an electric mini chopper and process to a fine texture. (Or, mince the garlic, shallot, and lemongrass individually, put them into a bowl, and add the sugar.) Add the pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce, and oil and process to combine well. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add the pork, and turn to coat well. Cover and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour. Or, refrigerate up to 24 hours, letting the meat sit out at room temperature for 45 minutes to remove some of the chill before baking..
- Preheat oven 350°F. Bake the pork until well done. Nick with a knife to test. Transfer to a plate, loosely cover with foil or an inverted bowl for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.