Ground Beef Kheema.
You can cook Ground Beef Kheema using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Kheema
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ground fresh ginger.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 3 teaspoon of garam masala.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large potato diced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro to garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
Ground Beef Kheema step by step
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium high heat add the onions and cook until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for another minute. Stir in the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the beef breaking up lumps with a spoon and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped potatoes. Stir well and simmer partially covered about 20 minutes or longer until potatoes are tender and cooked..
- Stir in the vinegar and chopped cilantro, garnish with torn cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread.