Dorito chicken casserole. Pour chicken mixture over crushed chips into the baking dish. Dorito chicken casserole is an easy chicken casserole that my family loved. This is a cheesy chicken dish that has the crunch of Doritos and the spice of Rotel tomatoes.
Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients. In large bowl, toss Doritos™ and melted butter until well coated. Then layer on the cooked chicken, and cream of chicken soup mix. You can have Dorito chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dorito chicken casserole
- You need of cooked shredded chicken. I prefer a rotisserie.
- Prepare of cheese Doritos (reg size 9.75 oz).
- You need of cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Prepare of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of can cheddar cheese soup.
Doritos Chicken Casserole is a quick, easy and delicious Mexican casserole dish made with layers of flavored shredded chicken, cheese and crushed Doritos. It is a meal that gets requested a lot in our house and even the pickiest eater will ask for seconds. Layer half of the crushed Doritos across the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the chicken mixture.
Dorito chicken casserole instructions
- Crumble Doritos and press 1/2 of into the bottom of a greased pan..
- Spread chicken over the Doritos..
- Drain Rotel and put on top of chicken..
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup. Then spread on top of the Rotel..
- Top with remaining Doritos..
- Top with cheddar cheese soup..
- Cook at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
Add another layer of crushed Doritos, and then add another layer of the chicken mixture. In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, soup, sour cream, half of the cheddar, Ro*Tel, cumin, and chili powder. Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole – THE BEST Mexican casserole EVER! Chicken, sour cream cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, salsa, corn, cheese and Doritos! Everyone goes nuts over this casserole.