Poached Eggs with Avocado and Spinach.
You can have Poached Eggs with Avocado and Spinach using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poached Eggs with Avocado and Spinach
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 2 slice of Bread.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
Poached Eggs with Avocado and Spinach instructions
- Put the bread in the toaster.
- While the bread is in the toaster, bring a pan of water to a boil, so that bubbles are just starting to break on the surface. Whisk the water vigorously in a circular motion and drop the egg into the well formed. Turn down the heat and let the egg poach for approximately 2 minutes. Repeat for the second egg..
- While the eggs are poaching, mash the avocado and spread on to the toast.
- Wilt the spinach by pouring boiling water over it.
- Serve the toast with the poached eggs on top and spinach on the side for a healthy start to the day! Season to your liking..