Chicken Parmesan. Find Deals on Chicken Parm in Apparell on Amazon. Real Cheese People® Know The Best Cheese Is Real Cheese. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese.
Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and. Sprinkle the butter pieces atop the cutlets. You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of bread crumbs (I use Panko).
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of season salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of log fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare of fresh grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare of a package spaghetti or fetuccine, whichever you prefer.
Bake until the cheese melts and the chicken. Spread out to cover the whole bottom of the pan. Lay down as many chicken breasts as will fit on the mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper over each piece and turn over, completely coating with the breadcrumb mixture.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta as per package instructions..
- Get a meat mallet, place the chicken breasts in a freezer bag and beat them until they're thinned out, (can also be done with a spatula or pasta server if you don't have a mallet). Then remove them from the bag and cut them in half..
- In a glass baking dish, spray with cooking spray then add the pasta sauce to cover the bottom..
- Get your breading ready. Crack eggs into a bowl, spread flour on one plate and bread crumbs on another. Heat enough olive oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet on medium-high..
- Coat each piece of chicken in this order: flour, egg, bread crumbs. Sprinkle seasoned salt, pepper and Italian seasoning on each side then add to skillet and brown on each side until slightly crispy..
- Add the chicken to the baking dish..
- Pour more sauce on top of the chicken, as much as you desire..
- Sprinkle the fresh grated parmesan all over the top. Slice the mozzarella and put one slice on top of each breast. Sprinkle on a little more parmesan after adding the mozzarella. (You can never have too much cheese!).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes..
- Serve over the prepared noodles with a side salad and garlic toast. Enjoy!!.
Find Paula on The Best of Paula. Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking. Parmesan Chicken The savory coating on this chicken has the satisfying flavor of Parmesan cheese. It's easy enough to be a family weekday meal yet impressive enough to serve to guests. When I make this baked parmesan crusted chicken for dinner, we never have leftovers.