Kid-Friendly Tacos. Get Fast Delivery at the Best Price. Tacos can be simple, quick to pull together, and perfect for teaching your kids to cook. Before we dig into an Easy Ground Beef Taco recipe, we will look at my top tips for kid-friendly tacos, and strategies for getting your kids excited about this dish.
Cookbooks arrive at Food Network Kitchen with delicious abundance, piling up on desks and crowding library shelves. Burritos and tacos are such tough foods for kids to eat, because they always fall apart. These fast, easy, bean taco-burritos stay together nicely, so your little one can eat the WHOLE THING! You can cook Kid-Friendly Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kid-Friendly Tacos
- You need of ready-to-use corn tortillas.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of minced beef.
- It’s of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of salsa (here's the recipe that I use: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250306-superb-salsa).
- It’s of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Lettuce, chopped (wash thoroughly beforehand, and pat dry).
- It’s of salsa (for topping).
The wedge shape keeps everything contained! Taco or not, my kids will eat these any day of the week. While the fish is baking I assemble the other components of these kid friendly fish tacos. My kids love to squeeze fresh lemon and lime juice on their meals.
Kid-Friendly Tacos instructions
- In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Add minced beef, then 1/2 cup of salsa. Stir for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Turn off the heat..
- Arrange the chopped lettuce inside the pocket. Add minced beef mixture. Then a bit of salsa. Top with grated cheddar. Yum yum!.
It is amazing what the kids will pick up from cooking. Tasty Taco Cups are quick & easy handheld tacos for kids. These crunchy taco cups are made with tortillas, filled with seasoned meat, then baked to cheesy perfection! Begin stuffing your tacos with the remaining ingredients assembly line style: add shredded lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, guacamole, more cheese, and sour cream. Once you stuff the remaining tacos with the toppings your family likes, take the entire platter to the table (use pot holders).