Beef bihari boti recipe.
You can cook Beef bihari boti recipe using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef bihari boti recipe
- Prepare 3 kg of beef /mutton.
- You need 2 of big onions paste.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1.5 of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of papaya paste.
- Prepare Half of cup oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of bihari boti masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tikka masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jayefal jawatri powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt (depend on beef quantity).
Beef bihari boti recipe instructions
- Take a big bowl then add beef /mutton, onion paste, ginger garlic papaya paste, then yoghurt oil all spices, keep it sun light for 2 hours..
- After 2hrs Cook it any karrhai but add (no more oil),cover it on medium heat..
- After 15 to 20 minutes it's reduce oil, mix it with the help of wooder spoon then cover it..
- After more 20 it's almost cook then if you like smokey flvr add burn coail smoke. Cover it properly. Now it's ready to serve. With green chillies, lemon and onions..