Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna.
You can have Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of sliced cremini mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice).
- You need of marinara sauce (see recipe in step 1).
- It’s of bunch spinach (rinsed, stemmed, chopped).
- Prepare of lasagna sheets (no-boil).
- You need of tofu ricotta (see recipe in step 1).
- It’s of freshly ground pepper (or more to taste).
- Prepare of salt (or more to taste).
Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna step by step
- If using the homemade tofu ricotta and marinara sauce, make sure to prepare ahead! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342618-fresh-tofu-ricotta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341636-hearty-marinara-sauce.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Once hot, add mushrooms and cook until slightly browned. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl..
- In the same skillet, heat another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spinach and cook until wilted..
- Transfer spinach to a colander and press with the back end of a spoon to remove excess moisture. Add to the bowl of mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside..
- Lightly spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add a layer of marinara sauce to the bottom of the baking dish, then a layer of lasagna sheets, then marinara..
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture evenly, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by marinara..
- Evenly spread the spinach and mushroom mixture, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by marinara..
- Spread the remaining half of the ricotta mixture, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by all of the remaining marinara..
- Place foil securely over the top of the lasagna and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 375º..
- Place the lasagna in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Remove the foil midway through cooking..
- After baking, let the lasagna sit for a minimum of 10 minutes before serving..