Tuscan Beef Shortrib Eggrolls.
You can cook Tuscan Beef Shortrib Eggrolls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuscan Beef Shortrib Eggrolls
- You need of my Tuscan Shirt rib recipe meat, bones discarded, recipe in my proile.
- It’s of cuos shredded Italian cheese blend.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water—egg wash.
- It’s of eggrolls wraooers.
- You need of Spicy ranch dressing for dipping, located in my profile.
Tuscan Beef Shortrib Eggrolls instructions
- Combine short rib meat and cheese in a bowl. Either shred or pulse rib meat with some sauce in the food processor..
- Assemble eggrolls.
- Lay a wrapper flat in your work surface, brush the edges with the eggwash.
- Place some filling on end of wrapper.
- Fold over sides.
- And roll to enclose filling.
- Heat oil in heavy dee[ pan to 350 and fry eggrolls 2 at a time. Until golden.
- Sprinkle with Romano cheese while hot.
- Serve with spicy ranch for dipping. Mustard sauce is also good for dipping.