Chocolate mousse stuffed Oreo mini pie. Blend the Oreo's in a Vitamix or food processor until they are finely ground into crumbs. Add the melted butter and blend again until well combined. It's all about the layers with this No-Bake Oreo Chocolate Mousse Pie.
This no bake dessert looks spectacular and is perfect for a holiday dinner or special occasion. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor. You can have Chocolate mousse stuffed Oreo mini pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse stuffed Oreo mini pie
- You need of For Oreo crust -.
- You need of Oreo biscuit.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of For mousse -.
- Prepare of whipping cream.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of chocolate pieces.
- It’s of chocolate powder for sprinkle.
With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate. This is a rich double chocolate no bake pie made with Cool Whip and a Oreo crust. I make this pie when I'm feeling like I need a boost, a real great chocolate boost. This is a ultimate bad girl pie, full of cream and chocolate.
Chocolate mousse stuffed Oreo mini pie instructions
- For pie crust – in a grinder take Oreo biscuits and grind it well and make fine powder..
- Now add melted butter to the powdered oreos. Mix well.Now take pie pan. Pui Oreo mix on pie pan and press it well on sides. Keep this into refrigerator for about 20 minutes.crust is ready..
- Now take chocolate in a bowl and melt it on duble boiler..
- Now in a bowl take whipping cream and sugar.Mix well and beat it until soft peakes. Now add melted chocolate in it.Mix well. Mousse is ready..
- Now take out pie crust pan from fridge and fill it with mousse and sprinkle some chocolate powder on it and again keep this into fridge for about one hour.chocolate mousse filled Oreo mini pie is ready..
- Cut into pieces and serve..
Not only is there melted chocolate pieces, but then there's chocolate chips along the outside. Mini Oreo Mousse Pies: These mini Oreo crusted pies are filled with a light, creamy mousse. When topped with a raspberry, these bite-sized pies are amazing! If there is one thing you make this week in preparation for Valentine's Day, it should be these mini Oreo mousse pies. Lisa's right, this sure is a heavenly chocolate mousse pie.