Seasoned Pepper Chicken.
You can cook Seasoned Pepper Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seasoned Pepper Chicken
- It’s of chicken drum sticks.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- You need of tinned tomato.
- Prepare of bells peppers (green, yellow and red), sliced.
- It’s of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare of piece of ginger, crushed.
- Prepare of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of cardamom cloves.
- Prepare of chillie powder.
- Prepare of chicken seasoning.
- Prepare of stock cube dissolved in 500 ml water.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Seasoned Pepper Chicken step by step
- In a deep pan, heat oil and add fennel seeds and cardamom seeds. Fry for 1 minute..
- Fry chicken pieces till golden brown and transfer to a plate..
- In the same pan, fry onions till translucent. Add garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute..
- Add chilli powder and chicken seasoning and fry for a further minute..
- Add tomatoes and mix well..
- Add the chicken pieces, sliced peppers and stock. Place in oven for 30 mins..
- Serve with, steamed rice, butternut and broccoli..