Chocolate Mousse Pie. Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor. With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate. Chocolate Mousse Pie Sky-high and scrumptious, this fluffy chocolate delight is super to serve to company.
Beat heavy cream in a large bowl until until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Gently fold cooled chocolate mixture in whipped cream until well mixed; pour into baked pie shell. You can cook Chocolate Mousse Pie using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Pie
- It’s of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- Prepare of room temperature unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- It’s of semisweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of chilled whipping cream.
- It’s of sugar.
It's a really simple chocolate mousse filling scooped high into a pre-baked pie crust, then chilled for just a bit. The massive benefit of this pie is that it lasts and. Colorful sprinkles aren't the only thing that makes this pie kid-approved! A delicious chocolate filling made from pudding mix gets poured into a baked Pillsbury™ Pet-Ritz® pie crust and topped with fluffy whipped topping (and sprinkles, of course)!
Chocolate Mousse Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F..
- Butter 9-inch springform own with 2 3/4 inch-high sides..
- Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter and process until moisture is evenly moistened..
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan to form crust..
- Bake crust 5 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool completely..
- Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor..
- Bring 1 cup cream to boil in heavy small saucepan..
- With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate is melted and smooth..
- Transfer mixture into large bowl and cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally..
- Beat 2 cups cream and sugar in large bowl to stiff peaks..
- Fold into chocolate mixture..
- Pour mousse into prepared crust and chill until set (about 6 hours or overnight).
- Beat remaining 3/4 cream in medium bowl to firm peaks. Transfer to pastry bag and decorate chocolate cake. Garish with chocolate shavings..
This amazing Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Mousse Pie has a chocolate crust with a milk chocolate coating, fluffy chocolate filling, whipped cream and is topped with a chocolate drizzle. Perfect for entertaining or elegant treats. It's completely no-bake, and easier to make than you may think! If you love chocolate desserts that verge on sinful, then this chocolate mousse pie is for you. The chocolate mousse has a creamy, dark chocolate flavor and perfectly mousse-y texture.