Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings.
You can have Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings
- Prepare of flour sifted.
- It’s of eggs separate white from yolk.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- You need of salt.
- You need of mango Purée.
- You need of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of Mango slices or any fruits for toppings.
- It’s of baking powder.
Mango Purée Cake w/ Dark Chocolate Toppings instructions
- Beat the egg whites while adding sugar portions until medium peak.
- Slowly add the ingredients by portions, mango purée, sugar, butter, salt, egg yolk then the flour then fold lightly.
- Pour the mixture in a pan then bake for 10 minutes. I used rice cooker to bake the cake here and it took about 20 minutes of repeat cook/warm :).
- Add the melted dark chocolate on TOP and add your preferred fruit then serve chilled!.