Makhana kheer. Makhane ki kheer recipe with step by step photos – phool makhana kheer is a dessert that is often made during Navratri fasting or mahashivratri vrat or Ekadasi fasting. Hi friends. hope you like the recipe for this super delicious and tasty Shahi Makhana Kheer. It is made with Lotus Seeds also known as Foxnuts or Phool.
Makhana kheer is super easy to make and with that it will give a treat to your eyes as well as your taste buds. The process of making makhana kheer is pretty simple. Makhana Kheer is firstly roasting the. You can have Makhana kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Makhana kheer
- Prepare 1 cup of Makhana.
- It’s As required of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 spoon of Desi ghee.
- It’s 1 glass of Milk.
- It’s As required of Dryfuit (cashew & almond).
- It’s As required of Cardamom powder.
Kheer is an all-time favourite sweet indulgence, not only because it is very easy to make, but also, because of its thick, smooth, and rich taste. Makhana Kheer is the easiest and most delicious kheer recipe to make. Its creamy texture tastes yum whether served hot or cold. This Indian foxnut kheer pudding is simple, healthy and delectable.
Makhana kheer step by step
- Take a pan add ghee in it then add makhana let it fry for 5 minutes..
- Now add milk and sugar to it..
- Add dry fruits and mix it well let the milk get boiled then off the flame..
- Makhana kheer is ready to serve..
Makhana Kheer Recipe, Learn how to make Makhana Kheer (absolutely delicious recipe of Makhana Kheer ingredients and cooking method) About Makhana Kheer Recipe: Kheer being the. Makhana kheer recipe a rich and creamy kheer made for Navratri. Easy makhane ki kheer recipe with video. Makhana or Phool Makhana or also called as Fox Nuts is rich in protein and also one of the. Makhane kheer, phool makhana ka kheer is an easy kheer made with simple ingredients.