Baked Egg less Banana Chocolate Dipped Marble Doughnuts.
You can have Baked Egg less Banana Chocolate Dipped Marble Doughnuts using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Egg less Banana Chocolate Dipped Marble Doughnuts
- You need 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of lukewarm water.
- It’s 1 of Mashed banana.
- You need 180 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 200 gram of white chocolate compound.
- Prepare of Food colours green, red, yellow.
Baked Egg less Banana Chocolate Dipped Marble Doughnuts instructions
- Put yeast, sugar, lukewarm water in a cup and keep covered for 10 minutes to activate the yeast..
- In a big bowl put sieved maida, butter, salt, yeast mix, mashed banana and gradually add milk to make a dough..
- The dough will be sticky at the beginning but gradually it will become elastic and soft..
- Keep it covered in a warm place for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour punch the dough and knead for 5 minutes..
- With doughnut cutter cut them in doughnuts shape..
- Keep them covered for 30 minutes more..
- Preheat oven to 180 C for 10 minutes..
- Bake them 20 minutes or the top turns light brown..
- Cool them on wire rack..
- Heat the cream and pour over chopped chocolates..
- After the chocolate melts completely add the colours and dip the doughnuts in it. Yummy chocolate marble doughnuts are ready..