Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli. Boil the broccoli until soft, then set aside. After that, mix the prawns and chopped garlic, onion, and pour the water. You can start adding the sauces, salt, sugar and black pepper.
Drain and rinse well in cold water. Divide the cooked brown rice between large bowls and top with black pepper tofu. This is a vegan cheese-esque mac with broccoli and seasoned aggressively (but. You can have Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli
- It’s 250 g of prawns.
- You need 200 g of broccoli.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc of onions.
- It’s 2 of tbspoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of tbspoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of grounded black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of salt & sugar.
Mix the black bean sauce, soy sauce and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add to the pan and toss. First the shrimp is partially cooked, then removed. Just enough to steam the broccoli.
Black pepper Prawns with Broccoli instructions
- Fry the prawns until golden colored. Then let it cool for about 3-5 mins..
- While waiting for the prawns to be cooled, chop the garlic and onion into pieces. Put a little bit oil for cooking the chopped garlic & onion..
- Boil the broccoli until soft, then set aside..
- After that, mix the prawns and chopped garlic, onion, and pour the water. You can start adding the sauces, salt, sugar and black pepper..
- Add the broccoli into the pan. And, voilà! Bon appetit!.
Pour the sauce over the broccoli, stir fry, then add the shrimp. Both ways work well, see which you like best. When cooking shrimp, try not to walk away from the stove. Add the ginger, garlic, shallots and one teaspoon (or more, see note) of hot chili oil. Add the scallions, sesame oil and the shrimp and saute for another minute, mixing all the ingredients well.