Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal. In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond milk, agave, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
Layer the Quaker® Oats, almond milk, cinnamon, blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup into two bowls or jars with lids. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, maple syrup, baking powder, orange zest, cinnamon, salt, half the walnuts, half the strawberries and half the blueberries. Arrange the remaining strawberries, walnuts and blueberries on top of the oats. You can have Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal
- It’s of or 185 grams of old fashioned oats.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of chia seeds.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare of fine sea salt.
- You need of or 355 ml of milk.
- Prepare of cottage cheese.
- Prepare of or roughly 1/2 cup of fage yogurt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of strawberries chopped.
- Prepare of blueberries.
- Prepare of or 75 grams of light or dark brown sugar.
- You need of large egg (you could try 2, tell me if its better).
- It’s of melted butter.
- You need of orange zest (optional).
Served with a crumble oat topping, these bars are bursting with strawberries and blueberries. Each bite is filled with fruity flavor and a butter crust. The crust layer is topped with a strawberry and blueberry mixture which is then topped with the crumble topping. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, half the walnuts, half the strawberries and half the blueberries. (Save the other half of strawberries, walnuts and blueberries for the top of the oatmeal).
Strawberry and Blueberry baked oatmeal instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 9 by 9 pan.
- Mix the oats, spices, salt, baking powder and chia seeds on a medium size bowl.
- On a separate bowl, mix milk, vanilla extract, egg, butter, cottage cheese, yogurt and orange zest.
- Put half Blueberry and strawberry on the bottom of the pan..
- Pour the dry mixture (the oat mixture) in the pan, make sure its spread out evenly (OR you can mix the dry and wet on either the dry or wet bowl, then put that mixture in the pan).
- Pour the wet mixture (milk mixture) in the pan, make sure that the milk mixture has been absorbed my the dry mixture.
- Put the rest of the fruit on top of the oat and milk mixture.
- Put the oatmeal in the oven for 35 to 45 minutes. Once its done (internal temperature is between 165 to 175 degrees), let it rest for 20 minutes and enjoy!.
Pour the oatmeal mixture over top and spread evenly. This baked oatmeal recipe is loaded with wholesome ingredients—oats, nuts, maple syrup and blueberries. A couple of eggs bind it all together, and a light drizzle of butter on top makes it taste like a treat. This baked oatmeal keeps me full all morning long, especially when I serve it with a big dollop of Greek yogurt. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, orange zest, Chinese five spice, salt, half the walnuts, half the strawberries, and half the chocolate.