Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. They advertise Philly Steak and have no green peppers. Fast Food Restaurant in Hamilton, Ohio. mikeschiliandgyros.com. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled Salmon Greek Pitas.
Roast Chicken Pita PocketsAllRecipes. honey, ketchup, chili sauce, pita bread, lemon juice Mini Salad Pita PocketsLauren's Latest. colby jack cheese, lettuce, salad dressing, pita. LIGHT GREEK CHICKEN SALAD PITA: Enjoy the flavors of the Mediterranean in this easy dish! Chock full of valuable vitamins and nutrients, it's a great. You can cook Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- Prepare of Olive Oil [for boil].
- You need of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- It’s of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- You need of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- It’s of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- It’s of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- You need of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- Prepare of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- It’s of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- Prepare of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- It’s of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- It’s of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare of LG Green Olives [halved].
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- It’s of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- You need of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- It’s of Oil [for dressing].
- Prepare of Vinager [for dressing].
- It’s of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy Greek Salad Pita Pockets with Grilled Chicken recipe from Delish.com. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss gently to combine. Create a portable lunch by spooning tangy Greek salad into pita-bread pockets. Greek Salad-Stuffed Pitas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad instructions
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
So more greens and less brown. Greek Chicken Salad Pita Pockets are my fit this week! Personally, I love the salad without the pita and that's how I prefer it but for all those carb lovers (including myself like two days ago). pitas. salads. soups. starters. vegetarian pitas. soup of the day. hint: it's probably chicken lemon rice 🙂. baked chicken breast sliced & rolled in a pita with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, banana peppers, feta cheese, garlic sauce & house dressing. To pack this for lunch, wrap the pita pockets separately, and fill them with the salad just before serving. Or enjoy the chopped salad on its own with a bowl of soup for dinner.