shrimp and vegetable quesadilla.
You can have shrimp and vegetable quesadilla using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of shrimp and vegetable quesadilla
- You need 15 medium of shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced olives.
- You need 3 each of tortillias.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of craft fiesta ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
shrimp and vegetable quesadilla instructions
- saute shrimp and vegetables in skillet with butter, and add seasoning.
- place shrimp and vegetables on 1 side of the tortillia.
- top shrimp and vegetables with cheese.
- Fold the tortillia, place in skillet with butter, brown on both sides.