Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1). Peanut Butter Stuffed Gooey Cookie Bars. The weather is finally starting to warm up and we all know what that means. The time of picnics, potlucks and barbecues is upon us!
Pair this delicious dish with a risotto and a nice bottle of wine. This Italian favorite is easy to make and sure to impress your guests. If you're cooking for a picky crowd or want a milder flavor, I'd go with. yellow onions. You can cook Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1)
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of Lemon (Juice).
- You need of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic (Minced).
- You need of Fresh Parsley (Chopped).
- It’s of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Salt (To Taste).
- You need of Pepper (To Taste).
- It’s of Sugar (Optional).
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare of Rotini Pasta.
- It’s of Feta Cheese.
- You need of Cans Large Black Olives (Halved or Sliced).
- You need of Carrots (Julienned).
- It’s of Roma Tomatoes (Diced).
- Prepare of Broccoli Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins).
- Prepare of Cauliflower Florets (Cut in small pieces)(Blanched 2 Mins).
- You need of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
Last option … if you're allergic or just can't stand onions, just leave them out. What KInd of Cheese to Use. I prefer chunks of cheese in my pasta salad. The Ultimate Easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe: Learn How To Make Greek Pasta Salad with Feta and tons of chunky vegetables.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 1) step by step
- Prepare Pasta according to package directions. Shock or Rinse in Cold Water to stop cooking. Set aside..
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a medium bowl, except the Olive Oil. Pour Olive Oil in while stirring constantly, until consistency is right. Set aside..
- Prepare and Cut all Vegetables. When cutting the Tomatoes, remember to scoop out the seeds and juice, before dicing. Bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Add Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. Cook for Two Minutes. Strain and Shock in Cold Water. Drain and Set Aside..
- Pour Dressing in a Large Mixing Bowl. Add all Ingredients except Pasta. Stir. Add Pasta. Fold all Ingredients together. Taste for seasoning. If using Freshly Grated Parmesan, add it now. Mix everything again..
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour. Best if chilled for Several Hours. Enjoy!.
Pasta salads are a fabulous make-ahead dish we enjoy regularly here in the US. However, it's always fun (and tasty) to add-in flavors we love from other parts of the world! The Dressing and Pasta typically remain the same in each alternate recipe, though the vegetables often change depending on my mood or what I happen to have on hand. Feel free to also use this recipe as a base and template, and then sub you. The Dressing and Pasta typically remain the same in each alternate recipe, though the vegetables often change depending on my mood or what I happen to have on hand.