Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe. Ragi banana bread is very delicious and egg less bread recipe which will be liked by kids for sure. Today we show you how you can easily make a tasty Vegan Banana Bread. This Vegan Banana Bread is completely eggless and with NO Sugar.
Mix well until sugar dissolves completely. Add half of the flour and gently mix. This recipe was awesome, the banana bread came out perfect. You can have Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe
- It’s 1/2 cup of ragi flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yoghurt.
- You need As needed of oil.
- Prepare 2 of over ripened bananas.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts chopped (any dried fruits or seeds can be used).
Pressure Cooker Eggless Ragi Banana Cake Recipe. Ragi and jaggery goes very well. So, I decided to use jaggery instead of regular sugar. The cake is so soft and spongy.
Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.Grease and line the baking tin..
- In a bowl soak grated jaggery in water.Set aside..
- Coat the chopped walnuts in bit of flour to keep them from sinking in the bottom while baking. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour,ragi flour, baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder. Give it a good mix.Set aside..
- Take a mixer/blender jar. Add in the peeled bananas along with oil, yoghurt and jaggery solution. Make a smooth puree..
- Add this puree to the dry ingredients gradually and whisk properly. Then fold in the walnuts gently..
- Pour the batter in baking tin and tap 2-3 times on the counter top tocremove air bubbles..
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 mins. Keep an eye on the oven do check it once by 20 mins. As every oven works differently. Check if the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool it within the tin on a wire rack for few minutes. Then scrape the sides using a knife..
- Demould, take out the parchment paper and let it cool completely..
- Cut into slices,serve and Enjoy !!! Can be kept in fridge upto a week..
Lets see how to bake this Eggless Ragi Banana Cake recipe using pressure cooker. Keyword: banana bread recipe no sugar, banana nut bread, healthy banana bread. Love it-it has all I require: no sugar, honey or syrup, wheat flour, bananas and cinnamon. An hour of waiting while your house fills with tempting aromas and then you'll be snacking on your very own slice of warm. This easy eggless banana bread recipe uses staple ingredients that I always have in my pantry.