Simple After Christmas Vegetarian Soup.
You can have Simple After Christmas Vegetarian Soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple After Christmas Vegetarian Soup
- You need of Leftover fresh vegetables. I’ve used sprouts and carrots.
- It’s Litre of water.
- Prepare of Nice chunk of butter.
- It’s Jar of curry sauce.
- It’s of Spring onions to garnish.
Simple After Christmas Vegetarian Soup instructions
- Wash and roughly chop the vegetables. Place in a large heated stock pot with a nice chunk of butter and gently sauté until the vegetables absorbs all of the butter..
- Fill your pot with just water, no stock is required as the natural sweetness of the vegetables comes through. Rapidly bring to the boil then cover and cook until vegetables are soft..
- When the vegetables are soft remove from the heat and leave until cooled down completely. Blend the soup until all the solids have gone, add the curry sauce and leave on simmer until warmed through. Season to taste, but to be honest it won’t require any salt or pepper. Garnish with spring onions and serve..