Easy Banana Pancakes.
You can cook Easy Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancakes
- You need 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- You need 2 of Mashed Bananas.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of milk.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oil.
Easy Banana Pancakes step by step
- Put everything (except the oil) into a large bowl and mix. Alternatively, for a smoother mixture, add everything into a blender and blend until smooth. You can also use 1 Cup of rolled oats instead of 1/2 flour and 1/2 oats. My batter was slightly thick but adjust to your liking with milk/oats..
- Pour oil into a pan and let it get hot. Use a large spoon to spoon the batter into the pan. If you have a thicker batter, you can shape the pancake whilst in the pan to the shape of your choice..
- When the bottom of the pancake has become solid flip it to cook the other side. Make sure to adjust your heat otherwise it will burn like mine 😄.
- Serve with toppings of your choice or enjoy as is. My son has them plain. I added chia seeds to half of the batter before cooking..