Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh.
You can have Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of mild homemade rub – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (I used about 1 tbsp).
Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh instructions
- Halve the chicken. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken..
- Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium heat). Fry the chicken. Flip when you see the part touching the pan is a bit caramelized..
- You can also shred this for sandwich..