Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza.
You can cook Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza
- You need 30 of Gyoza wrappers.
- It’s 2 of Koya-dofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- It’s 5 of leaves Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of knob Ginger.
- Prepare 15 cm of Green onions or scallions.
- It’s 1 of Spring onions or scallions.
- You need 70 grams of Maitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large, King oyster mushroom.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Beet sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Vegetarian Chinese stock powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of at a time ★Plain flour (dissolved in water) to finish pan frying.
Healthy Macrobiotic Vegetable Gyoza step by step
- Soak the koya-dofu in water to rehydrate. Put the cabbage into a food processor to chop. Transfer the chopped cabbage into a bowl. Sprinkle with salt (not listed in the ingredients) and leave to sit for 20 minutes. Squeeze out the water from the cabbage..
- Pulse the koya-dofu in your food processor, transfer to a separate bowl, and set aside..
- Put the green onions, spring onions, king oyster mushroom, and maitake mushrooms into a food processor and chop finely. Grate the ginger..
- Combine the ingredients from Steps 1, 2, and 3 with ● seasonings in a bowl and mix well. Wrap the mixture with gyoza pastries and pan fry..
- [Tips for frying:] Heat some sesame oil (not listed in the ingredients) and arrange the gyoza in circle. Fry over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Agitate the frying pan occasionally..
- After the bottom of the gyoza has browned, drizzle over a slurry of 50-60 ml water and 1 teaspoon ★ plain flour. Cover with a lid and reduce the heat to low. Continue to fry for about 3 minutes..
- Uncover the lid and turn the heat to high. Evaporate the water and cook until crispy. The gyoza with crispy bits are done..
- This packet of Chinese stock powder is vegetarian, but if you can't find it, simply omit it..