You can have Omelet potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Omelet potatoes
- Prepare of Potatoes (1-2 per person).
- It’s of Eggs (1 per potato).
- Prepare of Deli meat or bacon.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Omelet potatoes step by step
- Bake potatoes in oven until cooked. Gently cut the tops off and remove insides, putting them aside in a bowl to combine later. (These potatoes make our "bowls" !!).
- (Optional) Cook whichever meat you choose for your recipe. I chose thick cut bacon which I chopped into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, meat, potatoes, and cheese. Whisk gently to mix ingredients. (Make sure to set aside a small amount of cheese and meat to top meal at the end). At this point you can also add seasonings if you prefer or leave it plain.
- Spoon mixture into each potato "bowl" and top with cheese. Cook in oven until the eggs are no longer runny.
- Remove from bacon and top with more deli meat. Let cool and serve!.